RuneCode Rsps

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RuneCode Rsps

RuneCode Is a Rsps 742 Eco Server trying to get to the top

3 posters

Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D

rendouzves

Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D Empty Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D

Post by rendouzves Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 am

Cool i joined this server a few days ago! it is the most awesome server ever- my in game name is: rendouzves
    add me if you like ;D .... i really want to get this server noticed by more people as it is slightly lacking players. when more people find out about this server, i think it will make it close to the top charts on (best runescape private servers) .. thanks so much for making this server- will be donating very soon Very Happy
    Nexeus
    Nexeus

Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D Empty Re: Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D

Post by Nexeus Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Welcome to the server! Glad to have you.
    dragon 9616

Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D Empty Re: Hey, just introducing myself to the community :D

Post by dragon 9616 Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 am

Welcome to this server and I applaud you for stepping up! I hope you help advertise to make this server strong and popular!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:20 pm